The Prime Minister's Office
Prime Minister's Office performs advisory, analytical, expert and administrative tasks for the needs of the Prime Minister, and especially:
- systematic monitoring and analysis of individual public policies, in order to draw up expert opinions and studies;
- preparation of strategic development plans and analyses;
- preparation of proposals for individual projects from the Government's programme and alignment of their implementation;
- expert processing and preparation of materials needed by the Prime Minister for participation in the work of the Inner Cabinet of the Government, the Government and the Croatian Parliament;
- drawing up the appropriate preparations and proposals of positions of the Republic of Croatia for the Prime Minister to participate in meetings of the European Council;
- coordination between the Government and the Croatian Parliament for the needs of the Prime Minister;
- participation, in cooperation with the General Secretariat, in the preparation and convening of sessions of the Inner Cabinet and advisory boards of the Prime Minister;
- implementation of the Act on the Right of Access to Information in the Government, and coordination of the work related to the implementation of that Act in Government offices and services;
- informing the public about the policies and activities of the Government;
- communication with the media and the public;
- informing the Government about the content and standpoints of the media and the public;
- coordinating communication activities of the ministries and state offices;
- other work upon the orders of the Prime Minister.
The Head of the Prime Minister's Office
The Head of the Office must be a member of all the permanent Government working bodies and must take part in the preparing and convening of sessions of the Inner Cabinet, and in the work of Government sessions.
The Head of the Prime Minister's office is Zvonimir Frka-Petešić.
The Service for Public Policy and Support to the Prime Minister
The Service also performs work to prepare proposals of the positions of the Republic of Croatia for meetings of the European Council in cooperation with other bodies, other tasks in the field of foreign policy and international cooperation on the orders of the Prime Minister, work to prepare and organise meetings and visits by the Prime Minister in this country and abroad, and other advisory, analytical, expert, administrative and technical tasks for the needs of the Prime Minister.
The Service is run by the Deputy Head of the Prime Minister's Office Tena Mišetić.
Public Relations Service
- informing the public about the work and policies of the Government;
- media coverage of the work of the Government;
- informing the public about the work of the Government through its internet portal and social networks;
- preparing and implementing media campaigns and events related to the work and programme of the Government;
- coordinating public relations between the Government and the ministries;
- analysing media publications and other tasks.
The Service is managed by the Government Spokesperson Sunčana Glavak.