Government news are now even more accessible! Get the latest news and information of the published Government sessions via RSS.Available RSS feeds:
- News of the Croatian Government in Croatian
- News of the Croatian Government in English
- Sessions of the Croatian Government
What is RSS?
It is a technology called RSS (Really Simple Syndication), which enables you to use special programs (RSS reader) or supplements you read the headlines and summaries of news. In this way, in one place, in a unified interface, browsing the headlines, and when a title interests you, click on it redirects you to a Web page on which there is the full text of the news.
How to add RSS reader?
The exact procedure depends on the capabilities of your RSS reader software, but generally takes place as follows:
- Right-click on the above link select Copy Shortcut (Internet Explorer) or Copy Link Location (Firefox), or similar depending on your browser.
- Start your RSS reader software.
- Look for the link, a menu or button / option that says Add a Feed or similar.
- Enter the URL you copied in step 2 (either right-clicking in the field and then selecting Paste or click on the field and simultaneously press the CTRL + V).
- Click OK or Add to add the channel
- When you publish news or meetings on the website of the Government, you will automatically be notified of new news or session